Naan with Blue Cheese, Pear and Walnuts
1 x Saffron Tree TOGETHER Naan Blend
2 x ripe, but firm, pears, cut into rounds about the thickness of a 50p piece
100g walnuts, roughly chopped
200g blue cheese
Drizzle of honey
- In a large frying pan, dry fry the pear rounds to lightly caramelise. This will take about 10 minutes over a medium heat.
- Make the naan as per the instructions on the Saffron Tree packaging.
- Divide all the ingredients into 4 portions.
- Place some discs of pear onto one warm naan.
- Crumble a quarter of the blue cheese on top of the pear.
- Add some chopped walnuts and a drizzle of honey.
- Repeat until you have four naan covered in wonderful, sweet and savoury, earthy flavours.
- Cook in a preheated oven at 200°C for 5 minutes.
- Serve with a salad.