Cabbage and Peas Stir Fry
250 gms cabbage, shredded
50 gms green peas
2 tbsp. oil
½ tsp. black mustard seeds
½ tsp. cumin seeds
1 stalk fresh curry leaves
½ onion, chopped
2 fresh green chillies, sliced
½ tsp. ginger and garlic paste
1 tsp. Saffron Tree Signature Rub
- Heat the oil in a pan on low-medium heat.
- Add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds. Let it splutter.
- Add the curry leaves. Sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the onions. Fry until translucent.
- Add the green chillies. Sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the ginger and garlic paste. Cook for 2 mins until the raw flavour disappears.
- Add a tsp of the Saffron Tree Signature Rub. Sauté on low heat for 30 seconds.
- Add the peas and the cabbage. Mix until well coated with the masala.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 20min.
- Sprinkle fresh coriander. Stir. Simmer for a min.